Lecture hall – Aula A1 (new wing of the building, 1st floor)
Pedagogical University of Cracow,
2 Podchorążych St., 30-084 Kraków
Approximate plan and information about access roads to Pedagogical University of Cracow.
Transport to Pedagogical University of Cracow (2 Podchorążych Street):
- from International Airport:
1) By city train to Cracow Main Railway Station (Kraków Główny) (tickets available in train)
Timetables available here
2) By taxi
- from Cracow Main Railway Station (tickets available in trams)
You can check the connection on the web site jakdojade.pl
Conference participants are asked to reserve accommodations for themselves. The list of some recommended hotels:
- Akademickie Centrum Hotelowe – DS „Krakowiak”, 9 Armii Krajowej Street, phone +12 662 64 55, e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Novotel Kraków City West, 11 Armii Krajowej Street, phone +12 622 64 00, e-mail: email@example.com
- Ibis Budget Bronowice, 11a Armii Krajowej Street, phone +12 626 11 45, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel Demel, 22 Głowackiego Street, phone +48 12 636 16 00, e-mail: email@example.com
- Hotel Major, 6 Gdyńska Street, phone +48 12 397 70 00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hostel Home with heart, 11 Chopina Street, phone +48 606 306 770, e-mail: email@example.com
Krakow – due to its demographic, economic, social and scientific-cultural strength – ranks second in Poland among cities. It has unique values that are the basis of its economic development and an increase in the quality of life. It has high-quality human capital at its disposal. It is a city people consciously choose as a place to live, work, study, spend free time in a variety of ways. Sustainable development and the ability to meet specific challenges with the skillful use of own resources are the main priorities.
The academic center, with its 650 year old University , is permanently connected with the city and builds an unrepeated resource of knowledge in a unique way. It is the key to competitiveness and innovation not only of Krakow, but also of the entire region. The intensively developing economy based on knowledge is a completely new process in the economic life of the City, which makes it part of the modern economies of the world.
The overriding goal for Krakow is not only to be a modern city but also to be proud of its historical heritage. It aspires to be an open, rich, friendly and safe metropolis, vibrant with culture. Smart management and strengthening the sphere of modern services and the research and development sector are the foundations for the development of Krakow – a city where innovation and effective cooperation between science and business are the focus.
We invite you to visit our website and learn about the possibilities offered by magical Krakow – rooted in tradition, sensitive to everyday life and open to development: https://business.krakow.pl/.